Update June 8, 2020:
Effective June 5, 2020 Blair County moved in to the Green Phase of the reopening plan issued by Governor Wolf. We have altered the following amenities to reflect these changes:
- The pool is open with social distancing a key factor when congregating. No food or drink is permitted to be brought inside the pool gates.
- The Grouse’s Nest and Laurel Room will have DINE IN seating from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM 7 days a week. The menu has had new food items added. Stop in to check it out!
- The Grouse’s Nest Lounge will stay open for drink service but meals must be purchased on the check.
- Housekeeping will be offered at check out. If you will be staying in a guest room for more than one night, we will send a housekeeper to perform light duties while you are an in house guest. This includes:
- Exchanging dirty linens
- Removing any garbage
- We will not be changing sheets unless there is major soiling. We are continuing to limit guest to staff contact. If you require special attention during your stay, please notify the front desk prior to check in. Thank you for understanding
- Free breakfast is included with an overnight room. Hours are 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM seven days a week.
- Pancake with Bacon OR
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese breakfast sandwich with Homefries OR
- Eggs (anyway) with and Homefries
- Choose one of the above options – comes with coffee, orange juice, or apple juice
- Breakfast can be dine in or take out. Full breakfast menu is available. Ask your server!
- The fitness center is open. Please wipe down equipment before and after each use.
- Masks are required when leaving a guest room and in any public area of the hotel. Masks are NOT REQUIRED while seated in the restaurants.
- The Altoona Grand Hotel staff is committed to providing a warm, safe, and hospitable stay. Should you need assistance or have additional questions regarding the fight against COVID-19 please reach out to the manager on duty to attend to your needs.