Things To Do in Altoona, Bedford & State College, PA
- Blair County Arts Festival Held at the Penn State – Altoona campus, the Arts Festival features music, art, performances, crafts, food and more.
- Pints For Pets Held at People’s Natural Gas Field, Pints For Pets is a fundraiser for the Central Pennsylvania Humane Society. The event features samples of beer from a number of microbreweries and live music. The Altoona Grand Hotel is proud to be the Official Vendor Hotel for Pints for Pets.
- Lights On The Lake Held at Lakemont Park, Lights On The Lake is a Christmas light and decoration extravaganza. As you drive through the park you will experience all kinds of lights and a challenge of counting hidden reindeer throughout the ride.
- Fall Foliage Held in Bedford, PA, Fall Foliage is a celebration of Autumn, with plenty of crafts and food to purchase.
State College, PA
- Central Pennsylvania Festival Of The Arts Held in State College, PA, the Festival Of The Arts features music, art, performances, crafts and more. This event brings in over 100,000 people every year.
- Penn State Football Shuttles from Altoona Hotels